Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Rain :/

Friday afternoon I made a mallet & Tony moved in. On Saturday I broke up some wood so I can have my morning coffee. It kept raining off and on all day. Tony came back from work and started supper, Wile I was waiting I decided to take a few pictures of the place (we finished it on Wednesday.)
Multi purpose plastic only 7$ (150 square feet, I think)
20' rope 99¢ each
The rest is just stuff we found.

Took a picture of the cook too.

"Flame broiled"

Had my hair cut.. Haven't had it this short in a Long time..
Which do you like better?
On sunday me and Tony caught salamanders & gathered two days worth of wood, maybe more. We were thinking of shower plans, don't know how we'd do it. My brother Andrew is a fitness freak so I'm going to make a pulley machine, so have a new project to do. It started to rain at the end of the day & we relaxed for the night.
Put some hot coals in the "Royal Chef" grill, was a fancy grill in its days.

I learned that bees are very stubborn.
The bees keep trying to make their nest in the rafters of our tepee thing, even though we keep smoking them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment